We’ve added policies to help keep you and our staff safe. The Broad reserves the right to require visitors who do not follow these policies to leave the museum immediately.
- Masks are strongly recommended indoors.
- Advance Ticket Reservations Required: All visitors must have advance ticket reservations to visit The Broad. We are not currently offering walk-up entry via our standby line.
- No Large Bags: The Broad’s coat/bag check is closed. Leave large backpacks, bags, and other items that are larger than 11 x 17 x 8 in. at home or in the car. Visitors with babies should bring baby supplies in a bag no larger than 11 x 17 x 8 in.
- Visitor Conduct: All visitors are required to follow The Broad’s policies. Verbally abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or threatening statements or behavior toward Broad staff and other visitors is prohibited. The Broad reserves the right to require visitors whose conduct violates these policies to leave the museum immediately.
- Risk: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Broad follows all applicable public health orders and guidance but, by visiting The Broad, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.