We’re so excited to welcome you back to The Broad. We’ve added new policies to help keep you and our staff safe. The Broad reserves the right to require visitors who do not follow these policies to leave the museum immediately.
- Advance Ticket Reservations Required: All visitors must have advance ticket reservations to visit The Broad. We’re limiting capacity inside the museum and are not currently offering walk-up entry via our standby line.
- Face Masks: All visitors ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask at all times in the museum’s public spaces, including galleries, entrances, staircase, elevator, escalator, restrooms, and lobby. Masks with one-way valves are not permitted per Los Angeles County health guidelines. CDC guidelines advise that face coverings should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nostrils
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- Health: Visitors who are feeling sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or any other symptoms), or who have had contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 should stay home. Visitors can rebook their visit for another day by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 213-232-6250, or texting 213-232-6280.
- Visitors displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- No Large Bags: The Broad’s coat/bag check is closed. Leave large backpacks, bags, and other items that are larger than 11 x 17 x 8 in. at home or in the car. Visitors with babies should bring baby supplies in a bag no larger than 11 x 17 x 8 in.
- Visitor Conduct: All visitors are required to follow The Broad’s policies. Verbally abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or threatening statements or behavior toward Broad staff and other visitors is prohibited. The Broad reserves the right to require visitors whose conduct violates these policies to leave the museum immediately.
- Risk: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Broad follows all applicable public health orders and guidance but, by visiting The Broad, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.