- Greeting and museum introduction by a Visitor Services Associate (VSA)
- Tour would take place before or after public hours. The available timeslots are:
Tuesdays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Fridays 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Saturdays 9:00 – 10 a.m.
- One-hour tour of the collection galleries or The Broad's 5th Anniversary Year exhibitions
- Access to Yayoi Kusama's Infinity Mirrored Room—The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away
- If visiting before hours, guests may view the museum on their own after the tour when the museum opens to the public
A 50% deposit is due upon booking.
Minimum of 10 people is required. Groups with more than 60 guests incur an additional fee. If your group is fewer than 10 guests, a flat fee of $1,000 is required.
Groups must make a reservation for a guided group tour at least two weeks in advance.